Rettler Corporation, a leading Landscape Architecture / Civil Engineering firm located in Central Wisconsin, is always seeking to expand our company with professional, motivated individuals. We strive to give our employees a fast paced work environment that promotes teamwork and personal growth.
We offer a competitive benefit package, which includes health insurance, 401k and vacation. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, we are always accepting qualified applicants.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
3317 Business Park Dr.
Stevens Point, WI 54482
We are currently actively hiring the following positions:
DESIGN TECH/SURVEY TECHNICIAN
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Assisting senior design staff and project managers with development of design documents
- Topographic survey & utility mapping
- Construction staking
- Boundary and easement assistance
- Operation of GPS and other necessary survey field equipment
- Perform other assigned duties as required
Requirements of the candidate and position:
- Travel as required for the field work and project base throughout the state
- Experience with survey equipment and/or design and drafting software is preferred
- Associate Degree or experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with clients
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license