Rettler Corporation, a leading Landscape Architecture / Civil Engineering firm located in Central Wisconsin, is always seeking to expand our company with professional, motivated individuals. We strive to give our employees a fast paced work environment that promotes teamwork and personal growth.
We offer a competitive benefit package, which includes health insurance, 401k and vacation. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, we are always accepting qualified applicants.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
3317 Business Park Dr.
Stevens Point, WI 54482
We are currently actively hiring the following positions:
Rettler Corporation, a Landscape Architecture and Civil Engineering firm, has an excellent opportunity for a full time Design Technician to join our team in developing site designs for municipalities, educational facilities, athletics, corporate campuses and commercial facilities.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Assisting senior design staff and project managers with development of design, bidding and construction documents
- Drafting topographic surveys
- Developing cost estimates and project materials
- Perform other assigned duties as required
- Effective client and consultant communication and coordination for effective project completion.
Requirements of the candidate and position:
- Travel as required for the project base throughout the state
- Experience with design and drafting software is required
- Associate degree or bachelor degree in a relative field
- 0 to 5 years of experience for the position
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with clients
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license
Benefits of the position include health & disability insurance, 401k, paid holidays, and vacation along with a competitive compensation based on experience.
Interested individuals may email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.