Rettler Corporation, a leading Landscape Architecture / Civil Engineering firm located in Central Wisconsin, is always seeking to expand our company with professional, motivated individuals. We strive to give our employees a fast paced work environment that promotes teamwork and personal growth.
We offer a competitive benefit package, which includes health insurance, 401k and vacation. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, we are always accepting qualified applicants.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
3317 Business Park Dr.
Stevens Point, WI 54482
We are currently actively hiring the following positions:
Professional Land Surveyor
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Management of the survey department, including its staff, equipment and workload.
- Develop proposals and estimates for land survey, topographic survey and construction staking clients.
- Perform survey field work, including site topographic survey, boundary survey and construction staking.
- Ability to operate GPS, robotic total station and other types of survey equipment.
- Assisting and collaborating with project managers and design staff with the development of design, bidding and construction documents.
- Drafting surveys.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in the field.
- Effective communication and coordination with clients, consultants and project management team for effective and successful project completion.
- Ability to successfully coordinate and comply with Municipalities, Counties and Sate for successfully development and approval of ALTA/ACSM land title survey, boundary survey and subdivision plat.
Requirements of the candidate and position:
- PLS license in the state of WI.
- Travel as required for the project.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microsoft Office software.
- Associate degree or bachelor degree in a relative field desired.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience for the position.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with clients.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds of equipment.
- Valid driver’s license.
Rettler Corporation offers a full benefit package including health insurance (with plan options to select from), disability insurance, 401k with matching contributions, paid holidays and vacation along with a competitive compensation based on experience.
- Land Surveying: 5 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Required)
- WI Professional Land Surveyor (Required)
- United States (Required)
Interested individuals may apply here.