Lawrence University and Rettler Corporation spent several years planning and constructing the renovation of the Banta Bowl facility which included the playing field. The very professional Rettler team worked with us to make sure the project met our needs and our budget. Mike Helmrick (or Rettler Corporation) was especially responsive and proactive addressing issues on a daily basis. Our joint effort with the Rettler Corporation was most positive as is the reaction to our finished product, the Banta Bowl.
Master Plan for Synthetic Turf Field and Stadium Upgrades
- Stadium building upgrade including team locker rooms, officials room, ticket booth and main entry, concessions, rest rooms, and facility storage.
- Seating reconstruction and additions.
- Synthetic turf field reconstruction to accommodate NCAA football and soccer, as well as community events from youth through semi-professional uses.
- Entry plaza and special events space.
- Media booth with box seating.
- Facility Planning for new Ice Arena.
- Projection Completion: October 2015